Saturday, June 8, 2013

Have a Colorful Saturday!

Good morning paper craft world!  I hope this day finds you creating something amazing.  I've been few and far between in my posts.  This will probably be the standard for the summer but I want you to know I'm still card crafting and sketching.  New digis will arrive soon.  I want to share a color project using one of my digis but first you should know that I am sponsoring a new Card Challenge called Crafty Friends Challenge Blog
Crafty Friends is starting off their challenge with a candy giveaway.  Oak Pond is sponsoring this month long entry and will give the winner their choice of free digis from my Etsy Studio.  Make sure to check it out.
I've been spending a lot of time away from my husband and two sons traveling to another state.  My dad is in the hospital recovering from surgery to remove a cancerous tumor (and doing awesome BTW) When dad naps, sometimes I work on color application of my illustrations.  Having an image ready to go makes creating a card super fast.  Here is OPC's Peek-a-Boo Dragonflies
in progress...


...and finished...
My Copics are 600 miles away in the Studio, I used Prismas to color my image.  I can pack up my Prismas in 5 minutes and if I lose one, I won't need to mortgage my home to replace it...  ;)
I hope you enjoyed seeing my color post.  If you want to purchase Peek-a-Boo Dragonflies, you can follow the link:
Keep crafty and don't forget to check out the Crafty Friends Challenge!  Hugs and happy crafting. -Kim

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hiya Kim,

Wow your colouring is amazing !! Really, really hope your Dad gets out of hospital soon sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

Linda Compton said...

So glad to hear Dad is doing better. We miss you kiddo and I am so glad to see you are finding a little time to color. I know what you mean on transporting Prismas. Easy Peasy For Sure. Miss you bunches and hug Dad for me. Prayers