Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday!

Good Day card crafters!
I hope this post finds you well, happy and creating.  I want to share my latest card, made a few weeks ago. I made it for my oldest son Ethan who recently turned 19 years old.  Goodness, where does the time go?  It seems like only yesterday he was learning to walk, then in the blink of an eye, he's a college student.  Enjoy every moment with your children because time flies! :)
Don't forget to join up for candy over at Crafty Friends.  I'm sponsoring their candy giveaway and you can sign up until June 30th.
I added color to my illustration with Copics instead of Prismas.  I think it worked out well.  Have a perfect week everyone.
Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim
 
Inside
 
OPC Anchor is available for purchase in the studio
 

Card Recipe
Digital Illustration:  Oak Pond Creations Anchor
Papers: Stash and Recollections Card stock
Embellishments/Tools:  EK Punch, Martha Stuart Punch, Copics, Recollections Brad

2 comments:

Penny said...

Absolutely fabulous card, Kim! Love the scene you created for your cool image! Love the colors, papers & embellishment, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Diane J said...

Gorgeous card Kim... really like the way you have coloured the image and especially like all the 'dots'... your son will love it :o)
Hugs Diane x