Monday, July 29, 2013

It's a Marvelous Monday!

Good morning!  I hope you enjoyed grabbing the free images this past weekend at Oak Pond.  Another Monday arrives to find me drinking coffee and writing up this post before heading out the door to work.
I have a few new images floating around my head and I'll start sketching them out this week.
Stay tuned for new illustrations in August.
I've completed my original Baxleys Sunflower sketch and wanted to share the final piece.
For those of you who missed my previous post, a co-worker brought these beautiful sunflowers to the workplace.  My photos were my inspiration for this sketch.
I hope you have a super, sun-shiny week and until next weekend:
Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

 
 
In progress.  I thought about Copics but nixed that idea. Since I was laying color down directly on my sketchbook, I'd have drained them dry on this paper.
 

 
 
Finished piece with Prismas. 
 
 
 
Click the image below to visit the Studio

2 comments:

scrapunzel said...

So pretty. Hugs~Patti

Josie Hancock said...

Love your images and the way you use your Prisma pencils.