Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Oak Pond Sponsors Tuesday Morning Sketches

Happy Tuesday!
I hope this post finds you happy, healthy and crafting :) 
I am happy to announce that Oak Pond Creations is sponsoring a Birthday Celebration at
Tuesday Morning Sketches
 
Happy Birthday TMS!
Stop on over for a visit and leave their Design Team some lovely comments and join the fun with your sketch creation!  For inspiration, I have created an altered journal using a variation of one of the sketches provided by Melissa.  I used my image OPC Ship's Wheel. I just love making these journals and If you'd like to make one, I have a journal tutorial
HERE
Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

Front Cover with wrap around cord closure

Front and Back Cover

Digital Stamp: Oak Pond Creation's Ship's Wheel
Embellishments/Tools: Binding Rings, Various Ribbon, Recollections Brad, Hemp Twine, Prismas
 

11 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh my goodness Kim, this is so neat! I love the different fibres on the binding. So glad you could come play with us this week - thank you so much for sponsoring too :D

Debbie said...

Thanks so much for sponsoring TMS's birthday this week!!

Your journal is beautiful!! I pinned the tutorial and will definitely be trying it out!!

Indy said...

This is amazing! Love those colors and fibers! Nice work!!

Gail said...

Lovely Journal = and yes I like to make journals but have not done so in some time - I need to get busy with that - never thought of using a sketch for one - so thanks a bunch! Enjoy your day!

Ruza Rebel said...

Gorgeous altered book!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful project!! I really like the colors and all the textures.

Penny said...

Just gorgeous, Kim! Love the pretty bg papers along with your image and embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Cynthia T said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I am so impressed by this creation! The subtle colors and elegant design is one I adore but can't quite create for myself. Thanks for your TMS sponsorship :)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

This is awesome! I love how you used the sketch on the cover!!

Donna said...

Wonderful book design. Thanks for being a sponsor!

Linda Compton said...

Beautiful Kim I love seeing the finished product after seeing the work in process. You did good GF.