Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sketchbook News: Free Image Weekend, Day 2!

Good Morning!
I'm here, bringing you today's free digi and I'll start with an intro to my latest image.
 At my IRL job last week while walking a client to our lobby I saw:
 

One of my co-workers grows these beauties and she was thoughtful
enough to bring some to the animal hospital for all to enjoy.
A picture can't do them justice, these flowers were stunning.
These lovely, giant sunflowers brightened everyone's day for weeks.
The moment I saw them, I knew I'd be hitting the sketch book.
 
The digital image is complete and in the Studio for purchase.

I'm still laying down color on the original sketch but here's a peek at my progress
It's a gift to my co-worker when it's complete.
I hope you have an amazing day filled with inspiration :)
Hugs and happy crafting!
-Kim


 
Saturday's Free Image is:
Evan's Yeti
(Available for the next 24 hours only)
Enjoy!

(FREE IMAGE EXPIRED)


Please do not post/paste/copy or publish my unwatermarked images anywhere on the internet.
Angel Policy applies to all Oak Pond Creations Images. They are copyrighted material.
You may however, publish a link to this post.
Thank you kindly :) -Kim

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you very much

Laura W said...

Thank you for sharing :) I have to say, it looks like one of my kids when they don't get their way-lol!

susan said...

Thank you! He looks like a rough, tough cream puff! LOL!

Diana said...

Thank u 4 giving us Yeti. I c him in so
many 2 cards.

Debbie Bradford said...

Yeti is so much fun! Thank you for sharing him with us.

Suze said...

Thank you Kim. I'm sure your co-worker is going to love the sketch when it is finished.

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for Yet! omgoodness . . . so cute in an ET kind-of-way!!! I love flowers and I'm sure your co-worker will absolutely love your thoughtful gift! hugs . . .

Dawn Frost said...

He is totally adorable, thanks so much!

Jacq said...

Cute little yeti - thank you!
Those sunflowers are gorgeous, how lovely of your co-worker to bring them in and your digi and sketch do them proud. I'm sure your co-worker will love the sketch when you give it to her. :)

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you!

scrapunzel said...

Thank you very much. Hugs~Patti

Linda Compton said...

Absolutely stunning coloring. Prismas? My gosh your leaves are so realistic. Love it and thanks for the freebie!