Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sketchbook News: New from the Studio!

Hello my wonderful, crafty friends!  I hope everyone has been over to Tuesday Morning Sketches to join in on the current challenge and to wish them a very Happy Birthday.  If not Hurry!  You don't want to miss a chance at some great prizes!
It's been a while since I've released new sketches but I'm catching up on things and want to introduce you to my latest illustration
The OPC Caterpillar:
 
Mr. Caterpillar is hungry for some love!  He is available for instant download at my Etsy Shop.  Just click the picture and you will be taken directly to the studio.  That's right I said INSTANT DOWNLOAD.  I'm slowly converting the Etsy Shop so you can download your purchase instantly.  No more waiting for Kim to get home from the IRL job to e-mail your illustration purchases :)
I thank all of the wonderful crafters for your patience and understanding as I convert these files.
I appreciate each and every one of you.
Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

1 comment:

Linda Compton said...

Too cute. I wish the caterpillars in my yard looked like that.