Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday! Enter the challenge!



 
Have you joined the challenge at the Squirrel and the Fox yet?  Hurry over and link up for a chance to win three OPC images!  The theme is Nautical/Sea Life.
I want to share two cards crafted by very talented women.
The first card is from Charlene.
Charlene used OPC's Fancy Fish and OPC's Sand dollar on her card.
I just love the texture she's created here.  It gives an appearance of wave movement.  So creative, Charlene.  Thanks for sharing this with me!
You can read about this card's embellishments/designer papers and tools at
 
The next card was created by Angie
Angie used OPC's Octopus
Angie's choice of colors is just lovely.  The dark borders really make the blues catch your eye.  I like how she's given little octopus some texture as well. Angie's blog is moving but you can read about her card HERE
 
Please visit both blogs, leave these gals some lovely comments and then join the Nautical/Sea Life Challenge over at The Squirrel and the fox.  Have a great week.  
Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim
 
 

2 comments:

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks Kim! I appreciate you showcasing my card!

Love the colours you chose for your octopus Angie!

Linda Compton said...

I love seeing how everyone interprets your digis. They are stunning my friend.