Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sketchbook News: Stop "wine-ing" and start coloring!

Happy Tuesday to you. 
I just want to share one of my images in color.  I've reduced the price for this digi from now until Sunday, August 11, 2013.  OPC's Wine can be purchased for just $2.00 so get it while you can.
 Click on the black and white image below to visit the Studio.
 
Don't forget, there's still a couple of days left to join in on the fun over at The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge.  Enter the Nautical/Sea Life challenge for a chance to win a few digi's from OPC!
Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim
 
 
 I decided to use Copics for adding color.  I worked my pens to the point that my finished product looks a bit like my Prisma Pencil work.
 I might try this again with pencils and see what I get.
Have a great week everyone :)
 
 
 

No comments: