Friday, September 27, 2013

Fantastic Friday Magic Card!

Happy Friday crafty friends!  Before we start, don't forget to grab this months free image
These next two weeks are crazy busy for me.  Beginning October 1st I will be hosting the annual Link Up for Pink Blog Hop, then on October 5th I will be joining Operation Write Home team for the World Card Making Day Blog Hop weekend.
Get your ATG guns, paper and supplies ready and stay tuned for more information on those events! 
Today I'm sharing a Magic Card.  I was introduced to this neat project by the G45 Fan page on Papercraft Planet.  I just love this talented group of ladies and best of all, we get to use some of the most incredible designer paper in our projects! 
This card was created using my own Bartholomew Bat. For this card, I've cloned him via Microsoft word so Bartholomew and his twin can fly in for a mischievous, fun filled Halloween.

I've used paper from G45's Steam punk Spells collection
Embellishments from Recollections, a MS Punch and spellbinder die
Digital Stamp is Oak Pond Creations Bartholomew Bat and I've added color with Copics
 
You can see a full tutorial on how to make this card HERE on YouTube from Tracylovestoscrap.  Thank you Tracy!
Have a wonderful start to your weekend.  Hugs and Happy Crafting! -Kim

No comments: