Friday, September 13, 2013

Sketchbook News: Amazing You and a Sneak Peek

You are amazing.
Yes YOU.
I don't always have the time to reply or e-mail each and every person that comments or stops by OPC but I want you to know that I truly appreciate every message and e-mail I receive.  You inspire me to keep pushing the pencil and create illustrations that will keep you inspired, let you relax and enjoy the fun of coloring and of course, creating gorgeous paper creations :)
Thank you. 
I hope everyone is ready for another crafty weekend.  Fall is upon us and the holidays are just around the corner.  New Halloween images will make an appearance in the Studio this weekend.  Here's a sneak peek:


Keep an eye out for the new image release post this weekend.
You can also sign up for e-mail alerts or join the Oak Pond Creations Facebook page to get the latest news and posts.  Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

1 comment:

Linda Compton said...

Spooky - I see a skeleton!