Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sketchbook News: New in the Studio and This Month's Free Digi!

Hello crafters!  Football season has begun in the USA.  I hear crickets chirping (in between the screams of the football fans) on blogs and craft sites tonight as we watch the NY Giants take on the Denver Broncos.  It's a fun and competitive time of year for us, it is a sure sign that Fall has arrived.

Tonight I want to share a gorgeous card made by Charlene M. over at
Crystal Dolphins' Blog
Charlene used digital stamp
OPC Pumpkins
Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful card Charlene!
 
This weekend I finished up two of my latest illustrations and wanted to share:
OPC Skull
 
 
 
OPC Crafty Spider
I will be adding more images as the days pass and I'll post as they become available.
Your freebie is available until September 30th:
 
OPC's Not So Spooky Spider
FREE IMAGE NOW EXPIRED
CHECK BACK NEXT MONTH FOR ANOTHER FREEBIE



This image is protected by copyright.
Please do not copy and paste my free image anywhere on the Internet/world wide web.
It is intended for your personal use on a craft project.
Angel Policy applies.
Thank you and have a wonderful week.
Hugs and Happy Crafting!
-Kim

8 comments:

scrapclose2theheart said...

Thanks Kim. Love him/her! Very cute. Hugs~Patti

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks for showcasing my card Kim! Love your newest digis - especially the cool spider web! Thanks so much for the spider . . . he is kind of cute in a creepy way :-)

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Thank you for the creepy spider ;o) Ok not that creepy... but I really really do hate spiders!!!

Diana said...

ThanK U 4 SHARING,this cute spider.

Donna said...

Thank you! I have a spider web embossing folder that will go great with this image!

Tiffany Did... said...

thanks so much for sharing! perfect images :)

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! :)

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! :)