Sunday, September 8, 2013

Wedding Bells

I hope you are having a spectacular Sunday Crafters!
Dear Husband and I are on the road this weekend for a friends wedding.  Before we left, I didn't get a chance to make a wedding card. *sigh*  I packed up my travel tote with a couple of pieces of paper, some adhesive and a few embellishments.  I had no room for Copics or Prismas this trip so sadly I wasn't able to use an image :(
When we reached our destination, I was able to put together a clean and simple wedding card.  I've distressed the edges for texture and after going through the small selection of embellishments I brought with me, I decided on a Jolee's wedding cake and a simple touch of pearls around the edges.  My DH snapped a picture of my card in progress.
Ya gotta be prepared, even if your 600 miles away from the studio ;)  Enjoy your day!
Hugs and happy crafting :) -Kim
 
Scissors, paper, adhesive and inspiration.
Never leave home without them ;)


 
Challenges:
 
 
 

5 comments:

mulberry station said...

What a gorgeous Wedding Card. I love the simplicity. thanks for sharing your card with us at Catch The Bug.
Nancy CTB-DT

Becky G said...

Kim, this is a great wedding card! Love everything about it! Thanks so much for joining us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug! Hope to see your beautiful work again!

:) Becky G
Bugaboo DT

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join joining our Sept Anything Goes Challenge at CTB! Hope to see you again very soon!

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join joining our Sept Anything Goes Challenge at CTB! Hope to see you again very soon!

Linda Compton said...

A Gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do. You made it happy Kim. Beautiful wedding card even without a digi. Hope you all had fun. Safe traveling my friend.