Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sketchbook News: Free Digi and OPC Sponsors Challenges 4 Everybody

Hey there Papercrafters!  I'm typing up my post to you from small town, New Jersey, USA 600 miles from my home sweet home.  If you follow my blog you know I travel back and forth quite a bit to visit family and I always pack an extra piece of luggage to hold my crafty supplies.  Me and my family have had an action packed day but I was able to squeeze in some card time and create an inspiration card.  My old hometown is decorated with homemade scarecrows on every corner, spooky spiderwebs on shop doors and is hosting a Pumpkin Carve this weekend.  It's so festive and makes Halloween a fun time for everyone so I wanted my inspiration card to be happy and bright.
This week I'm sponsoring
The theme as always is "Anything Goes."  You can't go wrong with that!  Enter your card for a chance to win 3 digis of your choice from Oak Pond Creations Digital Illustration Studio.
Here's my inspiration card:
Card Recipe:
Papers:  DCWV Midnight Spell Stack and Recollections cardstock
Black Satin Ribbon embellishment, Sentiment Stamp from Michael's and color added to image with Prisma Pencils
Before I get to your free image I want to tell you about new Halloween illustrations in the Studio.
 
OPC's Crafty Spider
 OPC's Halloween Friends
 OPC's Otis the Wizard
 OPC's Skull
 
The link to this month's free image is
Just click the link above and it will take you to the post.
Grab it now, because it's only available until October 31st.
Have an amazing weekend, hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

4 comments:

Diya Hoby said...

nice card and illustrations, like it :D

Erin Stephenson said...

Love your card and your digi creations! I think it is great that you are a vet tech as well. How do you manage to find the time to do so much? I would love some tips on time management! I don't think I know your friend Leigh. That would have been interesting though! I am looking forward to working with more of your digis soon!

Linda Compton said...

My favorite pumpkins Kim. I love them girly!

Barbara said...

Good Morning Kim. I just found you through an Outlawz posting. I am impressed. Love your digi style and I'm in love with those stacked pumpkins, and just returned here from your Etsy store. I am your newest follower here and on Pinterest too and am eager to see your latest creations.