Friday, October 25, 2013

Sketchbook News: Name the Raven Free Digi Challenge

Fantastic Friday!  I hope you are ready to tackle the weekend head on and I hope you have picked up my current free image for this month.  If you haven't you can grab it here:
 I'm glad you stopped by.  I'm adding a new character to the studio this weekend.  It's a boisterous Raven with a wild feather-do who is currently nameless.
Take a peek:
I need your help to decide on a name for this sophisticated gentlema, ah, gentle-bird and the name I choose wins two digital stamps from the Oak Pond Creations Etsy Studio.
The Rules:
 
From now until Wednesday, October 30th leave a comment on this post with a name suggestion.
 
If you don't have a blog, that's OK, leave a comment on this post with a name suggestion AND send an e-mail to khecker@sccoast.net with the name suggestion so I know who you are.
 
You can leave as many comments as you like but each comment can only contain one name suggestion.
 
I will choose the Raven's name from all submissions and announce the winner on Thursday October 31st.  The winner will receive this completed image and another free image of their choice from my Etsy Studio.
 
Don't forget to join my mailing list for updates. I also have a Facebook page to keep you informed of the goings on in the Studio.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend.  Hugs and happy crafting!
-Kim

12 comments:

NanaConnie said...

I think he's a "Rochester," called Rocky for short. :-D

ike said...

Oh cool !!! Well - since I am a POE fan he's just got to be EDGAR :-D

Hugz
IKE in Greece xxxxxxxxx

Barbara said...

Well after getting a glimpse of him I immediately thought of a man about town, "Randy Dandy", he has such a sophisticated, educated, well dressed look to him, don't you think. Can't wait to see the whole image!

Denise Goeldner said...

Prof Charles Raven..... he looks adorable and smart hugs xx

Bunny said...

He's looking good. I think his name should be Reddington Raven.

http://bunnyscards.blogspot.com

Bunny said...

How about Ravishing Raven? I can't wait to see the rest of him.

http://bunnyscards.blogspot.com

Charlene Mitchell said...

How about Ronald Raven

Charlene Mitchell said...

How about Reese Raven . . .

Linda Compton said...

Professor Raven's Beek! PS. He is too stinkin cute!

Edwina said...

Professor MacRaven. He looks educated as well as a gentleman. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

Pat said...

I think a lordly title like Sir Reginald Q Ravenswood the Third sounds both stuffy and ridiculous at the same time, a little like his image looks to me! Cute raven!!

Barbara said...

Lots of fun name ideas, have fun choosing! How about reversing my earlier name to "Dandy Randy Raven"