Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sketchbook News: Otis the Wizard is here!

Are you having a terrific Tuesday?  I'm starting out great with my laptop and coffee, typing today's post before I head in to the IRL job.  I was able to spend much of the weekend in the Studio catching up on a list of projects and preparing for upcoming events.
Just a few more days until the annual World Card Making Day Bog Hop.  Grab your supplies and your ideas, make a card for our troops and jump in on the fun!  It all starts October 5th.

 
I had a chance to make a couple of cards this weekend featuring my newest image:
Otis the Wizard.


Otis is working hard to bring everyone a fabulous Halloween.  Otis will magically transport you directly to the Oak Pond Creations Studio Shop if you simply click his image.


 
I've used Copics to add color to my image
Spellbinders circle die
Recollections embellishments
 
Have a great week
Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

1 comment:

Charlene Mitchell said...

Adorable Kim! I love your sweetie owl and those background colours are gorgeous!