Sunday, November 3, 2013

Goodbye Halloween

I know. I know.  Christmas is coming.  This is my Halloween last hurrah!  Yesterday I had an amazing Christmas crafting day with Linda from Turtle in the Sand and Jeni from Flip Flop Creations.  We had a great time making Christmas cards and cackling it up like a bunch of hens.  I told them about one more Halloween project I wanted to get finished.  Well it's done.  Just in time for the Halloween pack up but all ready for next year's decorating.
The now empty bottle ;) was gift to my husband from my mother in law.  It contained a crafted beer they shared on her last visit.
I liked this dark brown glass so instead of tossing the bottle, I re purposed it.
I used Oak Pond Creations Skull and shaded it with Prisma pencils.
Two Martha Stewart punches and recollections card stock created the label frame.
That's it for Halloween!  Next up, Christmas.  I've got a few sketches started so join the mailing list for updates.  Hugs and happy crafting to you and thanks to my dear Mom!
-Kim

1 comment:

Linda Compton said...

This turned out great. Dern you are talented GF! You should enter it in SCSMT blog.