Sunday, November 3, 2013

OPC Sponsors Pile it On!

Hi crafty followers.  I'm sponsoring the latest challenge over at
The latest challenge theme is Animals with Character and I've created my newest paper craft with this in mind.  My card is a gift card holder slider for a very special Diva Princess who just turned 3 years old.
Stop on over and check out the PIO Design Team and their adorable paper creations, leave them some lovely comments then, get craftin' and link up your cards for a chance to win three digital images from the Oak Pond Creations Studio.

My card features Edgar the Raven digital image.
I've added color with Copics.  Hot Fudge Studio Stamp (number 3) created for Hampton Art
Paper:  American Girl, Recollections Card Stock
EK punch to create a pull tab and a Blue Moon metal charm for some bling!
Hugs and happy crafting!
-Kim
Challenges Entered









10 comments:

Sandie said...

This is just great, fabulous image and design...I hope your little "Diva" loves it.

Thank you for joining in with our very first challenge over at CraftyHands..x

Linda Compton said...

This is darling. I love him as a little girl's birthday card. Your colors are awesome.

Basslady said...

your card is so awesome!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

JustYolie said...

Wow!!! This is truly amazing!!!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - a very cool idea for holding a gift card. Love your image - he is adorable. Eizabeth, PIO DT

Sammy said...

This is adorable! Great design too. Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

Janis said...

Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. A new Linky Party started today! I hope you'll come back and link up your TURKEY projects with us!
Come like our Facebook page!
An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
:) Janis
Shop Stampin' Up! with me

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Kim - this is a lovely bright card and perfect for a 3 year old. Love the fun image and the pull out section! Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time.
Helen x (DT)

Patricia St Martin said...

Hey Kim, Thanks for stopping by. Your images have been fun to work with. You have done a fantastic job with Edgar, gotta love that face and I love the idea of the gift card.
Hugs, Pat