Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sketchbook News: Beautiful Cards, Things to Come and don't Forget November's Free Digi!

Good morning!  It's going to be a crazy weather day in South Carolina.  We are expecting drastic temperature increases from 35 degrees overnight into to the 70's today.  Our local news reports severe thunderstorms and possible tornadoes throughout the day.  Let's hope not but a few prayers wouldn't hurt :)
I want to share two lovely cards made by a couple of talented Outlawz.  Haven't been there?  You should visit and check out the fun challenges and excellent inspiration the design teams post.
There is a new challenge every day for a full 7 days of fun. Just click the link.
 
The first card is by Patricia St. Martin featuring
 I love the scene Pat has created with this card. The layers and textures are fabulous
you can view her blog and leave a lovely comment at:


The next card is by Edie Warren featuring
 Edie has created and incredible winter scene.  I love every element, the colors remind me of aurora borealis.  You can view her blog and leave a lovely comment at:

I've been working on a new digi this week.  It will debut in the Studio this weekend.  Take a look:
I will work on these guys and get them posted in the Studio for your winter cards.  In the meantime, I do have a couple of new images you might be interested in:
 
OPC's Three Trees
https://www.etsy.com/listing/169287995/digital-stamp-three-trees?
 OPC's Poinsettia
https://www.etsy.com/listing/169041683/digital-stamp-poinsettia?ref=shop_home_feat
Oh, hey, and don't forget to grab the November free digi!
I hope you have a wonderful and safe week.  Hugs and happy crafting!
-Kim


1 comment:

Patricia St Martin said...

Kim. Thank you so much for featuring my card. I was so surprised when I came over. We love your darling images. Thank you for much for sponsoring us and we look forward to next time.
Hugs, Patricia