Friday, November 15, 2013

Sketchbook News: Free Digi for November and New in the Studio

Happy Friday!
I hope you are ready for the weekend.  Got your craft space ready?  I do.  I want to introduce two new images for Christmas and post your November freebie from Oak Pond.
 
OPC's Three Trees:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/169287995/digital-stamp-three-trees?ref=shop_home_feat

OPC's Poinsettia:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/169041683/digital-stamp-pointsettia?ref=shop_home_feat
Both can be purchased now at Oak Pond Creation's Digital Illustration Studio If you make a card using any Oak Pond Digi, don't forget to e-mail me.  I'd love to see what you create and don't forget to catch me on Twitter and Facebook.
Hugs and happy crafting!
-Kim
 
Your November freebie is the Fat Man in the Red Suit himself, OPC's Santa.  Enjoy!
THE NOVEMBER FREEBIE HAS EXPIRED.
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/116425127/digital-stamp-santa?

Please do not post this free image anywhere on the Internet/world wide web.  You may post a LINK directing individuals to this post.  This image is protected by copyright and Angel Policy applies.  This image will expire on November 30th 2013.  Thank you and enjoy. :)

19 comments:

Sharon said...

Thank you, it is wonderful.

susan said...

Thank you for this cute Santa digi!

Gail said...

This santa is a cutie -thanks a bunch -it is a blessing to receive this today! Enjoy your week!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful design! I absolutely love it!
.·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·for the adorable freebie
Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.
I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!Have a wonderful and creative weekend.
take care of yourself.sending hugs across the miles

Dawn Frost said...

He is very nice and I need a Santa card, thank you so much!

Patricia St Martin said...

Thank you Kimberly for your free Santa he is adorable.

Diana said...

Such a jolly looking Santa .thank u

Diana said...

Such a jolly looking Santa .thank u

Karon said...

He is adorable thank you so much!

Jacq said...

Thanks for such a jolly Santa!

Mel said...

Thank you for the sweet santa!

Ardilla said...

How fun, thank you...

scrappindede said...

What a cute Santa. Thank you!

Theresa said...

Thanks for the freebie Santa! I've got some shopping to do - I was just looking through your designs on Etsy, and I must have them! The foxes are my favorites!

Barbara said...

Thank you Kim for this darling Santa image and absolutely I will respect your copyright and Angel Policy. You are an amazing talent and so kind to share it with us.

Anonymous said...

This us such a wonderful Santa and so very timely--THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

LDE

Sue said...

I love this jolly Santa. Thank you so much for sharing.

Tiffany Did... said...

Thanks for sharing!!

Deonna Bemish said...

I love your Santa! Thank you so much!