Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sketchbook News: Christmas Break and December's Free Digital Stamp

Hello crafty friends!  Like you, I'm working hard this month preparing for Christmas.  I've almost completed my projects and have quite a few trips to the post office on my calendar this week.  Yes, it's been quiet here at the blog but my studio looks like a paper explosion.  I will be back after Christmas with some brand new digital stamps for you and to show you some of my Christmas creations.
This week I am sponsoring Monday Greeting Card Challenge at Outlawz so stop over to see all the great creations and join in the fun.
 
Your December Freebie:
Oak Pond Creations' "Snow Happy"
Free Image has expired.  Stop by next month for the January free image.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/117885276/digital-stamp-snow-happy?

Merry Christmas to you and yours.  Hugs and happy crafting :) Kim
Please do not post this free digital stamp anywhere on the Internet/world wide web.  You may post a link to this post.  Angel Policy applies to this image and copyright is retained by Kim Hecker of Oak Pond Creations.

9 comments:

susan said...

Thank you! Love the faces on the snowflakes. Cute! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ardilla said...

Thank you and merry Christmas!

Barbara said...

Thank you Kim for the darling little snow flakes, too cute. You have a Very Merry Christmas and I look forward to your new digi stamps after the first of the year. Merry Christmas!

Patti Lougee said...

Adorable...THANK YOU!

Mel said...

This is so cute, thanks so much!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Kim, these snowflakes are adorable! I love the smiley faces - makes them unique to other designs out there! Thank You! Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you. I love seeing you sponsoring at The Outlawz. xx

Carol L said...

The faces in those snowflakes are adorable! Thank you for sharing them!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Too Cute. Thanks.

scrapclose2theheart said...

Thank you so very much. Hugs~Patti