Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sketchbook News: Welcome 2014!

Happy New Year, crafters.  I hope your holidays were the best and your new year is off to a crafty start.  I'm excited about this year.  If you look to the left of the screen you can see a list of fun and inspiring new challenge blogs I'm sponsoring in 2014.  I'm so lucky to be working with these talented design team members and can't wait to see the creations submitted by crafters from all over the planet.  My calendar is full and I'm super excited to get things rolling.  Get your craft on and join in on the fun!
Check out 3 new sketches now the Studio.  I had so much fun sketching out these adorable frosty guys!  First up:
 "Snow Buddies"
https://www.etsy.com/shop/OakPondCreations?ref=si_shop
 
There's nobody like a snow buddy, right?! 
 
Next:
 "Snow Friends"
https://www.etsy.com/shop/OakPondCreations?ref=si_shop
 
Finally:
 "Snow Pals" 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/OakPondCreations?ref=si_shop
Everyone needs friends and I have some super cool, amazing friends that inspired these fun characters.  All three images can be found in the Oak Pond Creations Digital Illustration Studio  "New" section.  I'd love to hear what you think of the new images in the comment section below.  Don't forget about Oak Pond Creations Facebook Page and you can also follow the happenings by signing up for e-mail alerts here at the blog.
Until next time, hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

2 comments:

Linda Compton said...

Snow buddies, pals and friends are adorable. Trying to figure out which friends they remind you of. They are all mighty cute Kim, adorable and fun loving to be exact! Hugs kiddo and hope to see you in "The Cove" Saturday.

Barbara said...

Kim, your snowbuddies, pals and friends are all darling. Love their expressive faces and poses, especially the guy with the marshmallow shaped upper with the sweet buttons. I love your images, purchased your wonderful holiday reindeer, but have yet to color it, but can't wait as it WILL be on my Christmas cards next Christmas. All the best and a Very Happy New Year to you.