Monday, April 14, 2014

It's Raining Babies!

 There is nothing more precious than a brand new baby.  My BFF and fellow crafter, Jeni from Flip Flop Creations has a brand new grandson, Luke.  I spent some time with little Luke and his family over the weekend and want to share the card I made for this little guy.
I went in search of an old friend for this one.  It had been quite a while since we'd worked together so I had to search high and low before I finally found him sitting on the shelf under my desk.  At first I wasn't sure it was him, but after sweeping away the cob-webs and blowing off the dust, there stood my trusty Cricut ready for work.  I grabbed my "A Child's Year" cartridge and we made Luke's card together.
I used Recollections Blue Elephants designer paper and card stock for this entire project.
I was so happy with the way Luke's card turned out, I spent the rest of the day making cards with Mr. Cricut.  I'll have to put him to work more often :)

Meet my crafty friends!
(L to R)
Lovely Linda from Turtle in the Sand, Fabulous Jeni from Flip Flop Creations, Jeni's magnificent mom & proud Great Grandma Jan, Me with adorable Baby Luke, and beautiful, creative & proud mom Savannah
I wish that every reader be blessed with good friends in life.  There is nothing more fulfilling than having great friends to rejoice with during the good times and lift each other up during the bad.
My thanks and love to the ladies pictured! I'm a lucky gal to have these wonderful people in my life.

Don't forget...
I'm sponsoring a couple of challenges this week.  Read the rules, craft your card and join the fun!

The Squirrel and The Fox
Theme:  All Creatures Great and Small
Come and Get It
Theme:  Black and White with a Splash of Color

Don't forget to grab the April Free Digital Stamp!
Hugs and Happy Crafting
-Kim


No comments: