Friday, April 11, 2014

Sketchbook News: April's Free Digital Stamp and Things to Come!

I'm sure glad Spring has finally arrived at Oak Pond.  Our Cherry trees, Red Bud and Live Oaks are in full bloom.  The Day lilies and Amaryllis are peeking their way out of the soil and should be in bloom by Easter. So much color after a cold, snowy winter is just the inspiration I need to get creative!  This week I'm sponsoring:
The theme this fortnight is All Creatures Great and Small.
Grab your furry, scaly or feathered inspiration and join the fun for a chance to win 3 free images from the Oak Pond Studio.

Take a peek at what's popping up in my sketchbook:


Don't forget to stop by the studio!

I hope you have a perfect weekend!
 April's Free Digital image is now expired.  Please check back for next months free image.
Please do not post my free images anywhere on the world wide web.  All Oak Pond images are protected by copyright.  You may post a link to this free image for others to visit and grab it from my blog.  For more information you can view my angel policy by clicking the tab above.  Thank you. Hugs and happy crafting!
-Kim

8 comments:

Barbara said...

Kim, thank you so much he is darling and will be so much fun to color. Fun sneak peak!

Marjorie said...

Kim, THANK YOU for sharing your digi. It is adorable.
Marjorie from TX

KT Fit Kitty said...

He is adorable! Thank you so much! I love him!

Dee said...

Super cute! Thank you!

Denise Goeldner said...

What a cutie thanks for sharing
~ Denise ~
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Dawn Haddad said...

Thank you for the adorable freebie! I'm also loving the camel you are showing in your sketch book...Can't wait to see the completed image!

Charlene Mitchell said...

How sweet is this! I love that Oliver and the dragonfly are looking at each other so directly and intently! Thanks so much for sharing this cutie! xx

EMR said...

He's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this with us.