Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sketchbook News: Going to Alaska and a Free Digi for June

Howdy friends.  I hope you're having a happy June so far.  I'm here to post your free digital stamp for June and show you where I've been and what I've been working on.  I was lucky to visit Savannah, Georgia USA last weekend.  Savannah is a historical masterpiece filled with art, music and architecture.  The perfect place to get lost with a camera.  I also stopped by Bonaventure Cemetery just outside the city.  Have a look at a few photos from my trip.






Seeing all those photos makes me want to go back!
OK, focus! Moving on to studio business :)
I've completed my first commission piece of art.  I sketched this piece for my dear mother in law, Marie.  Marie and I searched for a gift for her friend, Diane, who lives in Alaska.  After browsing through every local store in Myrtle Beach, we came up empty-handed.  Marie told me that Diane loves Irises so after some thought, I pulled up a few photos from my Iris garden and sketched this piece.
This sketch is moving to Alaska and I hope Diane likes it :)
You can purchase Oak Pond Creation's Iris as a digital stamp at Oak Pond Creations Digital Illustration Studio.  Click on the watermarked image below.

Your free digital stamp for June:
OPC's Butterfly
Enjoy!
June's Digi is now expired.  Check back in July for another free digi :)

Please do not post my free digital images anywhere on the Internet/world wide web including Pinterest or Facebook.  You may post a LINK to this post.  Angel Policy and copyright apply to all Oak Pond Creation images.  Thank you!

6 comments:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Thank you.

Darcy Schroeder said...

Your pictures of Savannah are gorgeous! I'd really like to go there someday! Thanks so much for the butterfly freebie! Love it!
Hugs
Darcy

Pat said...

Thanks so much for your butterfly image. Love your photos of Savannah! My son was married there quite a few years ago and I enjoyed going there for pre-wedding and wedding festivities.

NanaConnie said...

Marvelous photos of Savannah and I love that iris! Thanks for the delightful butterfly. :-D

Kelley said...

Some day I'll make it to Savannah.
Thank you for the butterfly. This I can do today. :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks for the freebie!

Lisa D.