Friday, March 6, 2015

March is WICKED and Full of Dr. Seuss! Free Digital Stamp & New in the Studio

Happy Friday!  This month I want to share a couple of cards I made for family and friends.

I was a lucky lady to get invited to the coolest Dr. Seuss birthday party for two special little boys.
This is Thing 1 birthday boy with his Poppy Steve
...and Thing 2 birthday boy with Grandma Jeni
Look at all the yummy Dr. Seuss goodies!
These are just some of the clever creations made by the
Boys' mommy, Savannah and Grandma Jeni!

Delicious!
 I had such fun putting these two cards together for the boys!

All paper was from recollections, EK ABC punch and spellbinders.  I made the letters with my cuttlebug alphabet die from dinosaur days.

After eating my green eggs and ham and Lorax cookies, I journeyed to the land of Oz and created another card.  My awesome, fun loving sister took me to the Durham Performing Arts Center in Raleigh, NC to see the play WICKED.
(L to R) Sister Donna, Me and my beautiful niece Beth
Copyright laws prevented us from taking any photos during the play but WOW was it fantastic.
For a thank you to my sister and niece I made them both cards with an Oz theme:
 All Oz stamps are by Clear Art Stamps.  I added color with Copics.  Gears are from a jewelry collection I found at Michaels and the flowers are also from Michael's. 
All paper is Graphic 45's An Eerie Tale collection.

New in the Studio.
Check out the latest images in the "NEW" section of my Etsy Store





Here is March's Free Digital Stamp.  "Kona's Laundry"
Enjoy!
PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS DIGITAL STAMP ON THE INTERNET.
YOU MAY COPY AND PASTE A LINK TO THIS ORIGINAL POST FOR OTHERS.
THANK YOU!
Copyright retained by Kimberly Hecker of Oak Pond Creations
FREE IMAGE HAS EXPIRED

9 comments:

Charlene Mitchell said...

Great OZ card Kim! And thanks so much for the Kona freebie! So adorable and it's one I don't have :-) Happy March! Hopefully spring is here soon!!

Debi said...

Happy Birthday to Thing 1 and Thing 2. The cards are adorable. The nutter butter goodies are so cute, but the green deviled eggs look a bit nasty. I'm sure they tasted much better. The Wizard of Oz card is fantastic, too.
Thanks so much for the cute freebie.

Diana said...

Great OZ card, Thanks for the fun laundry.LOL

Miriam said...

Thanks for the cute digi.

Janet said...

The Digi's are all so cute! Kona in the laundry is just adorable. I saw Wicked a few years ago, so good! Your card is too cute!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Thanks for the image. He is adorable.

Jacq said...

Great cards! Thanks for the cute freebie and for keeping it available for latecomers like me.

Came via a link on Crafting By Design. :)

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Kim, these are great pics from the party! Looks like you girls had a "WICKED" time, I'm jealous. ~jeni :)

Donna Malloy said...

Jen, next time she needs to let you know and you can come along too. It's fantastic. I was so glad I got to share it with the best sister in the world. I was thrilled to get the card too. I keep it on a small easel on a book shelf at work. She is so talented, I have to display her cards when I get them, they are mini works of art.