Friday, September 16, 2016

From One Chick to Another!

Happy Friday!
I hope this day finds you crafting, gifting and sharing your love of art.
My dear sis-in-law is celebrating her birthday.  This very day she turns, oh, 29-ish again.  :)
Christine, I love you and I hope you have the best, blessed birthday ever.

I used another favorite stamp "Cluck,cluck, cluck" by Penny Black.
These chickens are on a mission, they crack me up every time I see them!
Color added with Prisma Colored pencils.
Paper: Recollections card stock and DP from my stash.
Sentiment: Stampin' Up! Jar of Love die cut and coordinating stamp. 
Button embellishment:  Winifred Wert's Bottomless Button Jar
(Aunt Winnie, you're the best button collector ever.  Thank you!)

Hugs and happy crafting this weekend!
God bless you,
-Kimberly

2 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

You know I love this stamp and you have colored it amazingly (as always) but I love the accessories you put with it just as much! Beautiful job my creative friend ~jeni :)

Donna Malloy said...

What a fun, happy card. I love it. Beautiful use of color and textures, Kim.